Crossroads - Riley Hart, Sean Crisden

**** 4 stars ****

Audio edition, narrated by Sean Crisden.

Overall: 4
Performance: 5
Story: 4

It's been awhile since I finished this, but haven't had time to write a review. I'll try to sum up my thoughts.

Loved Sean Crisden's narration, as always!

There was a good development of friendship first between Bryce and Nick. I really liked that. I liked that Bryce was a bit "forward" when he talked and Nick was a bit more reserved.
In my notes from reading the book, I've written the dialogue/conversations sometimes felt a bit stilted. Uhm... I can't really remember. *wince* I've written "People don't talk like that." Who know what I meant. LOL. (sorry)

What I do remember, though, that there was no sexual tension at all. I really missed that. They just glided into a sexual relationship.

I really enjoyed reading about them both discovering each others bodies and pleasures. There were several funny moments too. Also, for once in a book there was sexual "problems." <spoiler>Nick was too big for Bryce to take him having not having had anal sex before and Nick being, well, really hung. </spoiler> Their visit to the sex shop was epic. I loved how freely Bryce talked about it and how enthusiastic he was.
The book was just niiiice and warm and lovely, with the sweetest, perfect epilogue!