You and a Billion Blue Tiles

You and a Billion Blue Tiles - Missy Welsh

**** 4 blue tiles stars ****

This was an adorable, playful, youthful, hot, sweet and romantic short story! I love that I got both POV, although once or twice it was a bit confusing who was actually talking, but it was just nitpicking.

I loved the <spoiler>  time jump in the epilogue. Yes, me loving a time jump. </spoiler>  I can't believe that it was the <spoiler>same tiles Adam used in their own bathroom. Not some random bought ones, but the same ones.  </spoiler>  Loved these two young men and their older versions and their HEA!

Who knew bathroom tiles could be so romantic?

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume Three" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.

Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture NSFW and prompt:

Dear Author,

I would love it if these boys could tell us the story of how they came together. Starting from that mind-numbing blowjob in the showers at high-school.

One of the boys could simply no longer hide his feelings and lust and spurred by the acceptance of intimate contact by his colleague, he confessed his love. And was rewarded with a confession in return and more days of fun and loving.

Genre: contemporary

Word count: 9,300

Tags: coming-of-age, virgin, high school, teens, coming out

Warnings: teenagers (both 18)