Friday I'm In Love

Friday I'm In Love - Bran Mydwynter

**** 4,5 stolen heart stars ****

"You rescued me, Chris."

Jeesus, this story totally stole my heart! It was gorgeous and so full of romance it was almost leaking. :D
Beautifully written and with a plot that was new, really, and hence refreshing.

Scoop me up, I'm a puddle of goo!

Highly recommended!

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume Three" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.

Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt:

Dear Author,

I keep seeing this man by my doorstep every night:

Apparently, he's the same man who my younger brother had a short fling with when he traveled around Europe two summers ago with friends to celebrate their college graduation. And now he's here. The first night, my brother ignored him, but he keeps showing up. First it was with a guitar and a love song, but the neighbors hated that and had their dogs chase him down the streets. The second night, he just stood under the windows looking pitiful while holding a bouquet of roses. For tonight...well, I see him trying to climb up the fire escape to my brother's room. To be fair, I did ask him if he wanted to just go up the stairs like any normal person while my brother is still out, but he said that this was just one of love's trials and he would find a way himself. Crazy person. And how did he know where we live anyway?

Should I call the police or let this be and watch how it unfolds? I mean, this could be a crazy killer instead of an obsessive lover, not that either seem to be very good options.

Genre: Contemporary

word count 18,600

Tags: geeks-nerds, romcom, humorous, earworm, x with a heart of gold