Hawk's Sparrow

Hawk's Sparrow - Tia Fielding

** 2 stupid Alpha stars **

Poor Sparrow being in his new pack, but not completely since the pack's Alpha didn't claim him when they found out they were true mates six months ago. Stupid Alpha freaked out, not because his true mate was a man, oh no, it was because was afraid of love. *rolls eyes* I can't believe the Alpha went about and hardly talked or saw his true mate for six months and had a sudden turn after Sparrow lied and manipulated the situation. I felt for Sparrow, though, but didn't get any connection with Dawson, the Alpha. Everything seems rushed, forced and unmate-y.

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume Three" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.

Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt:

This young redhead is a werewolf, an omega. He is looking (and rather disapprovingly I have to say) at his sexy dominant mate, an alpha. They both know they are each others mates, but the claiming has yet to be done. So what's wrong? The redhead has accidentally seen someone else coming on to his mate, but didn't see the immediate rejection of those advances. And right now the alpha is in for a big surprise. His seemingly docile and obedient Omega mate is ready to deliver the first ass chewing of his life. How are they going to settle it? I guess some heated discussion, maybe with a couple of rough moments and afterwards lots of make up smex is in order.

Genre: shifters, fantasy

Tags: shifters, alpha, omega, werewolf, wolfpack, biting, mate, jealousy