Innocence to the Max

Innocence to the Max - SJD Peterson

*** 3 beating heart stars ***

Oh my god, what a really uncomfortable picture prompt! :-O Along with the tags I wasn't sure I wanted to read this! *bites nails* But the story turned out alright. But still, there really should have been another picture. *shudders*

A vampire's heart can start to beat again if he finds his soul mate aka his submissive. Since the vampire is a big ass Dom obviously.
I wanted more that a sweet kiss, though! *pouts* It reads like a prequel to a full novel or something.

"Only a heart has the power to rule a mind. Your soul cried out and mine answered."

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume Two" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.

Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt:

Dear Author,

This boy wants it all: bondage, pain, punishments and rewards given to him by his first real crush. But he is so young and so confused; he's never done anything like that before. It doesn't help that the guy he's after is a vampire... (who in turn is secretly in love with the beautiful young man) ;)

Please, help the boy tell his story! Thanks :)

Genre: Paranormal