Chasing the Prick

Chasing the Prick - Adara O’Hare ** 2 HSV-1 stars **

Come on! You are not going to die from cold sores or the virus that causes it, dammit! It's not the end of the world. It's more common to have it than to not have it, okay.

And why did Nick come on to Callan now? I know he said that they were nearly finished with swimming so he was "free" to it hit on Callan after four years. There's some serious commitment there, staying away from the guy you wanted for four year just to not have any distractions from swimming. I'm just wondering if Callan had not been taken off the team would Nick still gone after him?

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume Two" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.

Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt:

Dear Author,

I have always hated him cause he seemed like an arrogant asshole who's only purpose in life was to beat me and then rub it in. I mean we have been on the same team for years but we are still rivals. But then something terrible happened to me (you can decide what) and I was forced to realize there was more to him than I thought. He was the only one willing to stand by me and help me out. I have been surviving with one night stands for years and I am ready for some sweet romance and maybe a forever. Do I get it with him?

Genre – Contemporary

Tags – hurt/comfort, swimmers, rivals to lovers, university, jocks, first love