Take What's Yours

Take What's Yours - Elizabeth  Noble
** 2 snap shot stars **

This wasn't much of a story, but more a snap shot of a day involving an established couple who's story is told in the book Marked Yours by the same author. Since I haven't read the book the characters are strangers to me. I think I would have enjoyed this story more if I've known the characters beforehand.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume Two" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.

Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt:

Dear Author,

It's been said "A picture is worth a thousand words." Ever since I first saw this picture my imagination has run wild... The image still haunts me.. If it has the same effect on YOU, I'm listening....

Sincerely,

CAS

Genre: Sci-fi; futuristic, au

Tags: Slavery, D/s, established relationship, spanking, orgasm denial, collar, au

Warnings: very mild bdsm, melting ice cream being shared, the inappropriate placement of sand, public tickling and smooching

A/N: This little bit came about from a picture submitted by the wonderful CAS. In it there is a naked man kneeling on what looks to be a beach. He’s positioned as such that his body is curled over his legs. You can’t see his face since his hands are covering it. When I saw it I immediately thought of the men in my book, it fit them perfectly! Mostly I wanted to know how they were getting along ten years into their future. The only real change I made in the man in the photo is he has very short, close cropped hair and my character has longish, messy, shaggy hair…the better for grabbing onto. I’d also like to thank my friends Terry, Lisa and Ann for giving this a beta. Thanks also to the organizers for all their hard work and patience!

It’s a look at the characters from Marked Yours ten years down the road. It’s not a sequel, just a little snapshot of one day in their lives and there are no spoilers for the book.