Gone to Pieces

Gone to Pieces - Connor Wright

* 1 "Philodoll" star *

This was just terrible! I was hesitant by the picture and the prompt, I mean a sex doll in pieces to be assembled at home? What kind of fucked up Ikea-wanna-be is that??

I was totally put off by this story.

The doll--a Cygeneering Systems Series K2000 Philodoll, guaranteed to never complain when stashed in a closet for months at a time.

Ex--excuse me?

The story wasn't remotely hot or engaging at all.

He really was the perfect partner: always ready and willing, always up for whatever game Brice might want to play, and if Brice didn't want to play, he wouldn't whine about it.
There would be no drama stirred up if Brice brought anyone home, or picked someone up while he was out of town. Oh yes, Tebri would be his good boy, and for a long, long time.

Hey, Brice! Why don't you do me a favor?

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume One" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.
Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt:

Dear Author,

It seems it’s this little sex dolls first day in his new home and he came in pieces. I'd love hear how he gets trained. ;)

PS. I love, love, love toy play and BDSM so if you're so inclined to add some I'd be all to happy.

This is my first post here so I hope I've done it correctly. ^^

Genre: Futuristic, SciFi/Speculative Fiction

Tags: M/M, D/s, toys, spanking, oral

Warnings: Mild BDSM: primarily Domination and submission with spanking, a little rough oral, and orgasm control. No humiliation/extreme pain, though.