Luscious Love

Luscious Love - Zach Sweets

***** 5 Deaf and Chocolate stars *****

I think this story was written especially for me. I mean, MM Romance, chocolate and a deaf MC and the other one learning sign language to be closer to him?
*content sigh*  I can die happy now ;)

A great short story to get an insight to what it's like to be deaf or having someone deaf in your life.

4 stars for the story and character. The extra star, so it'll make 5, is for my hubby who is in fact deaf. He uses hearing aids and read lips. He can speak normally, though, so you can't actually "hear" he's deaf only see it because of his hearing aids and signing.

I recommend you read it. For me ;)
If that's not incentive enough, check out the picture prompt. Hehe.

Oh, and I was Googling around and I found this great clip on Youtube where a couple is signing the lyrics to "Love is an open door" from the movie Frozen.
And, well, I just found my new favorite (American) signs "Love is an open door". :D
Can you spot "chocolate"? Well, now you know the sign used in this short story.

If that didn't make you happy or smile, then I can't help you! ;)

A short story in the collection
"Don't Read in the Closet, Volume One" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.
Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt:

Dear Author,

With that unholy gleam in his eye and all that luscious chocolate, I NEED to know what this hunk is up to. Can you please help me find out?

Genre: contemporary