Wild Blue Yonder

Wild Blue Yonder - Jambrea Jo Jones * 1 dafuq star *

Yeah, just drop me right into a relationship I don't know anything about and have one of the MC delivering an ultimatum before I even knew what was going on or have gotten to know the characters. The ultimatum being "be out, or we're through". I think. Or "love me like we're a couple". Or something. I dunno. Confusing.

Was I supposed to forget about the story being confusing when one of the characters is suddenly sitting buck naked in a hotel room when they're having their big talk?
Come on! Give me some fucking credit.

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume One" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.
Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt:

Dear Author,

I would love to hear the story about how these two beautiful men found their way to this tender moment of love and lust. Were they friends? Or enemies? Or was one captured by the other?

Or perhaps they are both in the force and could no longer deny their attraction to each other, finally finding a secluded area to be able to indulge in each other?

Genre: Contemporary