Woman With a Dildo

Woman With a Dildo - Cardeno C.

Okay, so today's story from the Don't read in the Closet anthology is.... ehm, whuuut?

Marco?! Are you sure about this?? LOL

--------------------------------------------------------

** 2,5 stupid dildo stars **

This shortie offered a glimpse into the life and relationship between Tucker "TJ" and Finnegan"Finn". I liked them and how the story told their history from friends to lovers.
The sex scene in the beginning was a bit sudden, though. It was nice, but I would have liked it more if it would have been at the end, when I've gotten to know the characters a bit, you know.
And I couldn't quite get why Finn had insecurities now, two years into their relationship. Doesn't he have faith in Tucker at all?

The story would have gotten a higher rating if it wasn't for the mentioning of that damn dildo.

------------------
"Because a dildo won't grow and fill in my hand when I stroke it. Because a dildo won't taste warm and salty against my tongue when I lick it, or push against my throat with a firm giving pressure. Because a dildo won't ever move inside me and touch just the right spots the way you do."

Sorry, so not hot ^^.

------------------
"The biggest problem with a woman with a dildo is that she isn't you."
------------------

Don't get me wrong, I like a dildo as much as the next guy/girl (heh), but not like this.

I DID, however burst out laughing when I saw this on Goodreads when I added the book to currently reading.
And (of course) I couldn't help myself and had to add an "update".

ROFL!

I am 100% done, people. And I have 411 "characters" left. Geez! o.O

-----------------------

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume One" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.
Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt:

Dear Author,

There is a moment just before it happens when you know your life is about to change. What led them to it and what's going to happen next?

Genre: Contemporary