Wanting Jack

Wanting Jack - Penny Brandon
**** 4 Naked Cowboy stars ****

"Climb on, cowboy. You're gonna go for a ride."

Hot, naked cowboys makes Marte a very happy girl.

The plot wasn't quite believable, but I couldn't hear that over the smacking of butt cheeks. :D
It was a nice story, and I have to give Dale credit for his stunt. Hahaha, and then forgetting about it riding after Jack. LOL!

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume One" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.
Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt -->
Dear Author,

I have tried every game and trick that I can think of. All I want is to have the big boss man take one look in my direction. I have been in love with him since the first day I stepped foot on this ranch two years ago.
Can someone out there give this cocky cowboy the HEA and punishment that he is looking for.

[Photo description: Standing in the stirrups of a western saddle on a bay horse, silhouetted against a blue sky, is a totally naked cowboy. He's young, slim, with curly brown hair and a tattoo on one bicep. The distinct tan lines around his white ass suggest he swims in a Speedo. He holds a white stetson strategically over his groin.]

Genres/Tags: Gay M/M / Contemporary / Cowboys / Australian / Punishment / Spanking / Leather / Mild BDSM
Approx. Word Count: 6,969