Sucker-Punch - Sarah Black

**** 4 Qi stars ****

To box or not to box, that is the question.

A nice read about a boxer in need of some physiotherapy, meeting his hot physio therapist which makes him question his goals and decisions, sprinkled with some Qigong (some sort of Tai Chi).

There even was a Miyagi.

"You have to learn to look at yourself in the mirror.

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume One" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.
Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Picture and prompt -->

Story Prompt:
Dear Fabulously talented Author,
After years of training and dedication I have finally achieved my dream of becoming the world heavyweight champion. I have put everything else in my life on hold to make earning this championship. I thought everything was worth it until I recently injured myself. Now they say I will have to forfeit my title if I cannot defend it in my next match scheduled for later this year. I am beginning to wonder if i can even recover enough to compete ever again, let alone in such a short time. I have been depressed and dare I say brooding lately. Without my boxing I am not sure what to do with my life, I have no close friends or family. I haven't been going to my physical therapy sessions because the PT wasn't working for me...
Now my manager says he has a new PT specializing in treatment for my injury. Author do you think it would be possible for this therapist to pull me out of my depression and get me ready to defend my title? Can our relationship develop beyond therapist and patient?
Author please give this man his HEA in a sweet romantic story that is light on the sex.

Photo Descriptions:
These pictures show two very different men. The first is chocolate-skinned, tight-jawed, shaven-haired, with the back-light gleaming off his curved, toned muscles. His gaze is intent. The second smiles a little behind his hand, looking at the world through amazing blue eyes. Light stubble and tousled dark hair grace his model-perfect face.

Physical Therapist:

Genres/Tags: Gay M/M / Athlete / Celebrity / Hurt/Comfort / Medical Personnel / Non-Explicit / Sport / Sweet no Sex
Approx. Word Count: 13,218