Bollocks!

Bollocks! - Tabitha McGowan, H. Lewis-Foster, Taylin Clavelli, L.J. Harris, Lily Velden, Anyta Sunday, Elin Gregory, Greg Skipper

British anthology, stories include:

Healing by Tabitha McGowan (1-8% - 8%)
Blurb: Werewolf meets human healer, and snuggling ensues... but not till the danger that's threatening them both has been dealth with...
*** 3 stars ***
A snap shot of a dystopian world where a hurt man meets a healer and I guess a bond is created. Too short to really mean anything, but long enough to make me want to know more. Kudos for cool names, Bartholomew and Immanuil. Alternating third person point of view.

Sheep's Clothing by Elin Gregory (8-23% 15%)
Blurb: Meet Darren Murchinson: self-employed plumber and reluctant werewolf.
** 2 stars **
Wales, werewolf and surprisingly (for me) weresheep. Too long, not very interesting, didn't get the feel for the characters. Liked the Welsh name Gethin, though.

No Worries Mate by E.S. Skipper (23-42% - 19%)
Blurb: "Who needs a partner when I have this?" Rangi said, opening his arms out as if to encompass the entire island and surrounding ocean. Who indeed...
*** 3,5 stars ***
Setting in New Zealand! Jake, a wildlife photographer, visits an island off the mainland meeting the ranger/caretaker of the island, Rangi. Heated feelings between the two on the island alone. Liked the description of the island too. I liked it, but it was a bit long, though.

It Could Be You by Anyta Sunday (42-49% - 7%)
Blurb: Ted has just won 15 million quid. Or at least, he would have won 15 million quid if he could find his bloody lottery ticket...
**** 4 stars ****
Awwww! I'm melting into a puddle of goo. This was so sweet! And the numbers!

Just Like Pulling Teeth by L.J. Harris (49-75% - 26%)
Blurb: A trip to the dentist has never been so...interesting....
*** 3 stars ***
A really nice story including a Portuguese dentist and an English lad tripped out on laughing gas. I enjoyed this trip to the dentist!

DIY Delights by Teylin Clavelli (75-82% - 7%)
Blurb: While renovating his first house with his partner, Mike, Duncan discovers a plethora of reasons to use his favourite word... bollocks!
* 1 star *
Dnf.. There was only a telling of how they refurbished their house ffs! I kept hoping or expecting more, but there never came. I even almost made all the way through, but stopped with 2% left, because: Boring!

In the Blue Moonlight by H. Lewis-Foster (82-91% - 9%)
Blurb: A bottom bared to a local bobby means a night out Simon will never forget.
** 2 stars **
An story about a guy mooing some police officers and ends up meeting one of them in a gay club on night. I liked them finding each other, but I didn't like Simon saying they shouldn't have sex until Mark outed himself at work.
----------------
"Well, what if I don't let you come inside until you take the plunge and come out?"
"Let me get this right." Mark gave Simon a questioning look. "You're going to withhold your sexual favors until I stand up in the station and tell everyone I'm gay?"
----------------

I mean, wth?? Despicable. It all works out in the end, but still... what a dick move.

Written in the Stars by Lily Velden (91-100% - 9%)
Blurb: Who needs a holiday when your destiny is Written in the Stars?
*** 3,5 stars ***
Game show alert! Find your next date through a TV date show. This story was short, funny and sweet. I would have loved for it to have included more story after the game show ended, but sadly not. I enjoyed it all the same.