Older Man / Younger Man: Taboo Gay Erotica

Older Man / Younger Man: Taboo Gay Erotica - Tabatha Austin Frisky Friday November 14

* 1,5 um, no star *

half star for German references. ;)

Nope, didn't do it for me. I tried really hard to shut my brain off, but this was.... um, no. Uncomfortable and awkward, and wrong.

------------------------------------------
I let out a low breath and sniffed the air. It smelt like men, sweat, and sex. I took in another deep breath and smiled.
"Thank you, Daddy."

------------------------------------------

Okay, so it wasn't his dad, but his friend's dad.... but, ugh!

I liked the German references, though ;)

----------
His leg muscles flexing outward as a testament to German biological engineering.
----------
Every single part of Oskar's body was rock hard - including the obvious. There was something impressive in the attention to detail. Yet another German stereotype but one I was glad was true.
----------
My eyes rolled back as he increased the tempo with every thrust of his German cock.

----------

I'll just look at this picture instead.

Marco's got a flag too, he said.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Updates:

11%

27%
"What time? You find someone, man or woman and you fuck. Only takes an hour." He winked.

30%
"My cock enjoys the tight pussy of a beautiful fraulein or the tight hole of the neighbor's boy."

Mister Hoffman is not subtle.

61%
The German accent increased to terrifying levels. "NOBODY tells me what to do - especially the neighbor."

Snort/laughing/rolls eyes/shakes head