Jackson's Law

Jackson's Law - Vanessa North *** 3,5 yum stars ****

Before you do anything else, just look at the picture below that inspired the story. I'm giving it 5 stars.

I've got a weak spot for the name Elliot. Probably from seeing the movie "Billy Elliot". If you haven't seen it, do it! Fantastic movie. :D Highly recommended.

Anyway, Elliot's room mate's brother Jackson apparently has a weak spot too:

"Thanks Ellie."
God he hated that nickname. "Why do you call me that?" he snapped. Jack's eyes opened, wide and startled.
"Because it's pretty. And you're" --Jack gestures at Elliot-- "pretty. 'Cept dudes aren't pretty. Handsome. You're pretty... Handsome."

Oh, did I mention Jackson shows up drunk in a cab, and needs help getting inside the apartment?
Elliot is drunk baby sitting Jackson, or maybe not? Hmm, read and find out. And have the picture below in mind. :D

It's free, short and sweet.

Link at the bottom of the review.

He pulls back his jacket and shirt with one hand, revealing a rock-hard abdomen and hirsute chest. His pink bow-tie hangs to one side, and his pants are undone. A constellation of moles scatters across his body, inviting…

Dear Author,

I’ve always had a thing for moles. Don’t know what it is about them, they just do it for me. I’ve been through a bit of a dry spell, so it kind of grates that my roommate’s asshole of a brother is a wet dream come true. Better to stay away and keep to myself— but then this happens, drunk and smirking, this is what he shows me.

Yes, I want him all over me, but this can only end in tears, right?

Genre: contemporary
Tags: enemies to lovers, in the closet, gay chicken, lawyer, mole fetish, piercings
Word count: 8,546