Beach Climb (JoJo's BDSM Adventure Book 1)

Beach Climb (JoJo's BDSM Adventure Book 1) - Luke King * 1 DNF star *

Aw, gawd.
Soo, you read the blurb right?
Jojo's just turned 18 and very inexperienced with anything sexual, because:

"It was his Christian upbringing, he knew. Too many times he’d been told not to touch himself. And to keep his virginity intact."
(don't even get me started on my opinions on that quote...)

As usual(?) it's a bit weird, this writing... (I've read [b:Naked|22039293|Naked|Todd Young|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1402127964s/22039293.jpg|26694242] before this alright).

What made me stop and DNF at 66% was this:

(I put the quote in a spoiler, but it's already mentioned in the blurb that "Within minutes he’s agreed to something, somehow, and he’s swinging from chains, bound and gagged." So the quote is from when this happens, so it's not really a spoiler-spoiler, IYKWIM...)

JoJo opened his mouth and nodded, understanding, or he thought so, but a few minutes later he was suspended by the back of the harness, hanging from his hips, but unable to help his arms and legs looping downward.(...)
It was only as he was hoisted into the air that he realized he was helpless.
Laurie could do anything to him, anything at all, and as JoJo realized this a rush of sexual excitement rocked his body. He shuddered. It was like nothing he’d ever felt before. He had no control whatsoever, and he had, without quite realizing it, handed himself to  Laurie on a plate. He was in a strange house, somewhere deep in the woods, with a guy he didn't know. His wrists and feet were bound; he was suspended from the ceiling, and he was totally helpless. The fear of it hit him, and a burst of pee leapt out of his cock.
“You need to pee?”
He made a sound. It wasn't quite a no and it wasn't quite a yes and wouldn't have been comprehensible even if he hadn't been gagged. It was a raw sound of protest. Laurie misinterpreted it, obviously, because a moment later he was threading JoJo’s penis into a glass bottle.
JoJo peed.

"Want" another?

The tip of his dick kissed pee as the bottle continued to fill, and soon his cock was dangling in warm, lemon colored (though he was certain it wasn't citrus) liquid. Laurie pressed forward with a forceful insistence and the tip of his tongue slipped into JoJo’s hole.
Now he felt as though his brain were being fried. He was wincing, gritting his teeth, trying to fold his knees inwards, and at the same time growing an erection. It began to plug the neck of the bottle as it swelled, as he continued to piss. He didn't seem to be able to stop now. The pressure on the bottle grew, and along with the weight of it and Laurie’s hand, it slipped down his shaft and over his head, finally leaving it with a loud pop.
Laurie drew it away. “Fuck, you really needed to go,” he said, appearing at JoJo’s side. There was a sink in the corner and he walked toward it.

*gag*

There is so much wrong with this, and it really made me uncomfortable. I like my BDSM to be "safe, sane and consensual". This was way off base.

Fuck it being free.