Claimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts

Claimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts - Lyn Gala ****4 awwww stars****

This was such a great read! I loved it! And actually not what I expected, and I mean that in a good way. The title was a bit scary.. I mean Claimings, tails and Other Alien Artifacts? That puts all kinds of thoughts in your head, doesn't it? (Specially if you haven't read anything like this before, like me.) But when I read about the two MC doing actual trading it shines a new and innocent light on it. It was a sweet and fascinating story.

Liam is a human man, and he was a sweetheart. All he wanted was to have somebody special.

Ondry is the alien male, who is a trader and have been negotiating trades with Liam for a long time. He takes an interest in Liam and this story was about the relationship between Liam and Ondry and how they learned each other's ways. Ondry had to be told about human nature/custom, because it was alien to him (see how I turned that word around?;)). Liam was just as much an alien to Ondry, as Ondry was to Liam.

btw.... I have taken the artistic liberty of removing the spiny fins on the tail, because Ondry DO NOT have them!

And don't be scared of the tail, alright. It was actually just a short scene where the tail penetrates Liam. And it happened once, and it was nothing disgusting about it, in my opinion. It was a nice scene between them. (not a total plot spoiler. If you're anxious about the tail or hesitant to read the book because of it, you can click it and it may convince you to try the book :))

I would have liked to learn more about Liam and Ondry, though. The story kinda ended when it could have taken off, but it was a nice ending.

Please visit planet Prarownt.

I wanted to read this book...because Rosa, really said so in her review... ;) You can read hers here.

But this was a BR with Alvin. Thanks for the ride, Alvin! :)