Fitting In

Fitting In - Silvia Violet From the blurb:
"Two cops walk into a bar. Mason, the bartender, waits for the punch line, because no way in hell are these ridiculously hot men real cops. They’re straight out of a cop-fetish fantasy. But he quickly learns that Jack and Gray are the real deal, and they want him in the worst way."

You mean like this?

I liked it, although it was a bit superficial or clichèe or... something. I've read better MMM, but I've also read worse.

It was really hot though! A little teaser ;)

He started to knock again, then remembered he had a key so he unlocked the door and stepped inside. Immediately the light went on. Jack was standing right in front of him.
“What are you doing back here?” Gray shut the door and crowded behind him. “You planning to rob a cop? I thought you were smarter than that.”
Mason glanced from one of them to the other. They were both in uniforms as promised and the sight of them made him want to strip and offer himself right there, but he knew it would be better if he played along.
“You’ve got it all wrong, officer. I came back because I didn’t get enough of you the last time.”
Jack laughed. “You’re a slutty little thing, aren’t you?”
“Only for you,” he winked at Jack.
“Get on your knees,” Jack said, as he began undoing his belt.