Wanting - Piper Vaughn

***** 5 first love stars *****

...that kiss had just changed his entire fucking world.

This was bliss. Great characters, story and plot. It was just the right length, it didn't feel too short or too long. I really got the "young, first love" feel.

Geez... first love and first time, eh? ;)

All he knew was that he'd passed ready about three exits back. Next stop: desperation.

The story was playful, had a "young feeling", it was slow building, romantic, hot, adorable, funny and with a tad of teenage angst. One of my favorites from this anthology up until now. Yeah, definitely.

If yesterday's story felt like it was written especially for me, then this one was Marco's.

Highly recommended!

A short story in the collection "Don't Read in the Closet, Volume One" from the MM Romance Group Hot Summer Event 2011.
Click HERE for the story online or  HERE to download the whole collection for your reading device.

Dear Author,

I've idolized my brother's best friend for as long as I can remember. I've followed them around being a pest and trying to do everything they did. Now he's finally realized I'm much more than a tag-a-long pest. Can you write the story of the summer we fell in love?

Genre: Contemporary

Tags: First love, virgin, college, friends to lovers, brother’s best friend