Forged in Ash (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel)

Forged in Ash (A Red-Hot SEALs Novel) - Trish McCallan Talk about diving right into the story! (definitely no pun intended) And it doesn't stop until the very end. Just like #1. Pheew! I think I need a breather.

"Amid the ruins of her soul, vengeance stirred, forged her existence into deadly purpose- a raw, pressurized force that sought only revenge".

OMG. *shivers* The story from #1 continues and evolves.

So, Cosky almost died in #1 and his knee got messed up. He's desperate to get better and one of his SEAL friends has a sister with a healing gift. She need to get her hands on him, literally, and the most funny and hot massage follows.

"What the hell," he said, and the irritation in his tone brought her gaze up and over to his face. "I smell roses."

Hahaha! You do so indeed, you big tough Navy SEAL you. And your mates notices too.

There are so many great situations in this book. Great language both with description and dialogue. I really like the characters. I love the women. They are so strong and quick minded. They stand up for themselves, and doesn't take shit from the oh so strong and pissed off alpha males.

Kait was great. Quote:
She was obviously fine. In fact, she was pretty damn sassy. "How did you get away?" he asked tightly. the calmness a thin veneer. "I knocked her out." His hand tightened around the cell. Slowly, oh so slowly, he pulled it from his ear and stared at it in disbelief. "You knocked her out," he repeated, his voice sounding slow and stupid. He saw Zane and Rawls exchange glances.

Cosky's got his own charm. Quote:
"Simcosky?" Mac barked, swinging back to face Cosky. Black eyes, snapping with temper, locked on Cosky's face. "What the hell happened to you this time?"

Hahaha! THIS time. Mac is a character I'm dying to know more about. He and Amy. Concidering their explosive meeting in #1. Mac is so pissed all the time, but I totally get him. Who wouldn't be dealing with all this mess and being i charged?

Can't wait to book #4 which is Mac's story. But first is #3 which is about Rawls. God, I hope the endings are not all the same in these books. I mean, Cosky being injured at the end of #1 and Rawls at #2. It looks bad for Mac...

Rawls. Quote:
Rawls appeared next to him. "That eye screams fist, not boom."

"Trust me, sweet cakes, we're the good guys," Rawls drawled. "It's just that our white hats clashes with the night vision devices."

Can't wait to hear more about this guy.

Lots of fun. Lots of suspense. Lots of lovable characters. Action. Romance. Hot guys and sassy women. And how the h*ll do you pronunce "bixoo3etiit"?!