Straight Boy: A Short Story

Straight Boy: A Short Story - Alessandra Hazard

***** 5 HOLY SHIT! stars *****

"Want it in me." Sage opened his eye, turning his head to look into Xavier's dark, nearly feral eyes.
"Fuck me," he whispered. "Want you to fuck me." I missed it. Missed this.

What the fuck happened there??

So, I was in bed reading last night and had just finished a book, but wasn't quite ready to call it a night, so I found this shortie on my Kindle and started reading.
And it totally blew my mind! I was not expecting it, so that made it double exciting!

It was perfect. The story was stripped for unnecessary descriptions and details, which makes what was really happening, or I guess I should say, developing, stand out so much more.
The descriptions and dialogue were minimal, but yet they said soo much. There was so much happening between the lines, and what was actually written was HOT!!

"Are you craz---mmm..." Sage's protests turned into a long moan as Xavier fucked his hole with his tongue, delving deeper and deeper, again and again, until it wasn't deep enough. Sage groaned and started pushing back on the tongue, wanting more, needing more, his hole twitching hungrily around the tongue. He whimpered, pushing his ass higher. It was dirty and obscene, and so very wrong, but he loved it. (...) he couldn't stop doing it---just as he couldn't stop needy whimpers.

I liked how the story progressed and the jump in the timeline didn't bother me at all, because it fitted with the story and the jumps where seamless.

I totally believed what Sage went through. He discovered something about himself, that threw him for a hefty loop and he struggled. The whole story was rough, but with lovely hints of surprising tenderness.

I wanted to kiss his therapist for some of the answers she gave Sage.

"There's no such thing as normal. There is no definition of normal. Normal is subjective. You can't---and shouldn't---force yourself to want something "normal" and stop wanting what you truly want.

The feel of the story kind of reminded me of Kora Knight's Sideline Submission, where there's also a seducer and a some what reluctant seducee. It's not the same story, just the feel of it reminded me.
I recommend reading it in one sitting and it's just 47 pages, so no problem.
The story is #0.5 in the Straight Guys series. I haven't checked the rest of the series out yet. But this does totally great on it's own.

Reading Straight Boy: A short story made me a very happy woman!

I've got just one more thing to say to you:

ps. I've already re-read it, 'cus... you know. ;) Dayum.