Zombie Boyz: Ghoul's Gym

Zombie Boyz: Ghoul's Gym - 'T.J. Klune',  'Eric Arvin' *** 3 horrifyingly hilarious stars ***
Wow, this sure was something else! This was a blood-splatter-gore-fun-fest galore, Deluxe edition!

This was like taking a emotional roller coaster where it's a bit angst in the beginning, like "how will this end?" and it builds and builds, turning creepy before you reach the top and you know something's going to happen. Then the top is right there, you can't get away and the ride totally takes off!
Aaaaaaaahhhh!

It's exhilarating! Horrifying! Awful and awesome!
It feels ridiculous, your eyes are squinting and you're squealing. Laughing hysterically the whole way, being totally freaked out and maybe throws up a little in your mouth.

When the ride is over it grinds to a heart wrenching halt, and you're sitting there, panting, eyes wide and your hair's a mess. And then you I f'ing cry over the ending!
Wait, was this a gory zombie story or a great love story? Huh?

Teaser moments from this book:
"A gym bunny with ankles in the air." LOL!
A blow job gone bad, reaaaaaly bad! I'm so glad I'm not a guy right now. Phew!
The Alphabeth Twinks? Oh my god... a whole new LEVEL of creepy.
The water polo scene? (cannot describe the expression on my face)
"I remember him now. Him. My heart. My soul." *bites lip to stop me from crying*

Read as part of the book [b:Zombie Boyz|18126254|Zombie Boyz|T.J. Klune|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1372119091s/18126254.jpg|25458002].
Check my review here including status updates! :D