The Cross of Sins (Fathom's Five)

The Cross of Sins (Fathom's Five) - Geoffrey Knight Buddy read with Marco.

"...Gay Raiders of the Lost DaVinci Code in Uncharted territory Amongst Thieves on board the Black Pearl searching for the Dead Man's Chest with the Chrystal Skull Lost Statue without Die(ing) Hard..."

*****5 absurdly awesome OTT action packed stars*****

WHAT A RIDE! Totally over the top! Does it deserve 5 stars? Why the hell not? I fucking loved it!

Lemme tell you, I don't watch actionfilled adventure movies for their accuracy, alright! I watch Indiana Jones or Pirates of the Caribbean or play Uncharted 1-3 on my console, because they take me out of my ordinary dull world, launching me into an Over The Top adventure where I can emerge myself in sheer ridiculousness and nonsens while having a BLAST!

So, review an awesome adventure story, shall we?

Luca da Roma, an Italian model and expert in art, both ancient and modern
Dr Eden Santiago, Brazilian biologist, physician and genetic engineer
Shane Houston, a Texas cowboy and an expert in cartography
Will Hunter, a San Diego college student and football star, majoring in ancient history
Jake Stone, an adventurer-for-hire from New York and the newest member of Professor Fathom's team of hot gay adventure seekers.

That's me btw... mmh-hmm *nods* I'm soo HOT. Yeah.
Alright then, it's not me, (click on your own risk...TMI and have nothing at all to do with this review)butI just bought a dress kinda like that, although in navyblue with white dots. Beautiful, but I HAD TO FUCKING RETURN IT, because my *beeeboobseeep* were to big for it! ARG!

Do you guys have any idea how lucky you are not having to deal with boobs on a daily basis??? Hmmm???

Ehm....well... Still, can you imagine have huge balls which stops you from zipping up and closing that button??? Huh? Yeah! That's right! You think about that for a second. *points finger sternly*

Pheeeeeew!! I feel so much BETTER!

Or the cold medicine anyway... woooohooo!
You couldn't help your self clicking that spoiler, did ya? Well I warned you! Btw, you should close this spoiler so it doesn't tarnish the rest of the review. Sowwy...

If that wasn't enough for you to get a move on and start reading this book you should GET A FUCKING MOVE ON AND START READING THIS AWESOME BOOK!!!

...and read this list of ingredients for this book:
(not cronologically, and are kinda spoiler-ish, but you won't remember this looong list while you read the book anyway, because you will be sitting on the edge of your seat clutching your eReader trying to hang on while the story races on. Ha!)

a racing camel *weeeeeee*
a racing motocycle
a racing car
a racing speedboat
a dobbel dekker bus
a horny artist
people trapped in a room with rising water *gasp*
lots of lava
gunshot wounds *ouch*
a creepy one-armed man *eeeek*
a tiny black Speedo *mmmm*
"magic" towels
an adrenaline shot straigth to the heart
crashing rocks
ancient artifacts
car "surfing"
hiding in a closet
a sleezy Frenchman
a "nut"-crushing housemaid (Marco says "owww" btw, know *whispers* I don't have any! LOL! Actually... dammit!
an ominous sea cave
a blind professor *did you see that?*
a hot "ride" on a professor's desk (not the blind one..) O_O
a British antique dealer
several burning men *wince*
more lava
exploding gas
a hawt shower scene *phew*
a book of codes
a Masquerade Ball
a heart monitor going haywire *wiggles eyebrows*
two old and angry Turkish women *help*
a traffic shootout
a two-faced charmer
misuse of a beautiful name *winks*
A Nathan Drake lookalike *sigh*
heartstopping moments
an unseen twist
a chocking discovery

and lots, lots more!

This review was brought to you by:

Marco, his review and Marte.

"Nice moves, Marco, yeah! Wait... What are you doing?? No! Turn that camera off! Now!
*continues off camera*
"I know you're hot and edible, sweetie, but--- Ouch! Don't you poke me! You... Ow! *hahaha*! Don't... Ouch! *hahaha* Come back here you sexy, cardigan clad HoMoFo!" (reference here)
*voice fades to background*
"You just WAIT til I get my hands on you mister!"

No German or Norwegian were harmed in making this review.

I'm here all week...