Among the Living (PsyCop #1)

Among the Living (PsyCop #1) - Jordan Castillo Price **** 4,5 PsyCop stars *****

This was great!

Great world build and characters. Intriguing and captivating!
And creepy and scary!

A continuation of the series is a definite! :D

Status updates:

I really hate threesomes when one of the participants is dead.

Yeah, I draw the line at dead people too. Threesomes are okay, dead people no. Especially if they're standing around the bed staring. LOL

The victim was splayed buck naked on his red velvet bedspread like a piece of fucking performance art. Shards of mirror surrounded him, at first it appear that a disco ball had taken vengeance on an unsuspecting naked guy.

A psycho who lubed. How considerate.

*wince* indeed...

Great. I'd have a pair of superstitious flatfoots following me around (...)

LOL. "Flatfoots", that's one way to describe your uniformed cops. ;)

..a Psych and a Stiff are like salt and pepper, yin and yang, or whatever metaphysical bullshit you want to call it."
Ham and eggs, my brain said. Ernie and Bert. Shit and shinola. My brain could just go on and on for days.

Probably me too. Kindle and Amazon. Ty and Zane. Brad and Kyle. Frisky and Friday. Marco and Marte.

Yes? ;) LOL

"My sister and me call it sí-no."
"The yes-no game. We played it all the time (...)"
"Limited pre-cog," I said.

"C'mere," he said. He put his arm around me, led me to a floor-to-ceiling window and pulled open a set of vertical blinds. (...)
I tried to turn around and face him, but he had me spread up against the plate glass window and there was no way I'd be able to move unless he let me.

He raised his head to look, breaking the kiss (...)

Oh my god!