Review: Into The Void (The Pax Humana series #3)

Into the Void (The Pax Humana Saga, #3) - Endi Webb

Audio edition, narrator Greg Tremblay.

6 hour 33 minutes

Overall: 3

Performance: 5

Story: 3

Into the Void starts off right where Chains of Destiny ends. The ship, Destiny, barely escaped with its crew and needs to pick up supplies and are headed into the Void, a place far and difficult to get to so as to not have the Empire on its tail. Destiny warps straight into a big fire fights and doesn't know who's who and who is firing at whom. Until they are shot at themselves, which leads to them being lead to the planet Oberon. It seems Captain Mercer is still getting himself into trouble. There's lots of fast paste action as the previous books.

Tremblay continues to do a great job with the narration!

One thing that disappointed me is that I thought this was a trilogy series. Turns out I was mistaken and the series is to continue with several books, so I didn't get the ending and wrap up I was looking for. It's entirely my fault, and it's a bummer because this one ends kind of with a cliffhanger. I waited over a year for this audio to be published, and I have no idea when the next book, yet alone the audio, will be out. I'll probably do the next one, when it comes out, but I'm not holding my breath since it took forever for this to get published.

Recommended as part of the series, but you could probably wait until the next one is out.